Project renamed to Sygnal Attributes, for 2023
License changed to GNU GPLv3.
Primary documentation moved to https://attr.sygnal.com.
- Enhanced sorting so that nested lists can be sorted as well
- Added sequence numbering
- Bugfix on url morphing in certain page constructions
- Added internal tracing
- Revisions to . path handling
- Refactored to utilize the login form’s internal redirect
- Expanded to support log-in forms on other pages
- Added advanced log-in & sign-up routing
- Refactored expanded login button area feature
- Added dynamic limit items by breakpoint
- Added dynamic random sort, on refresh
- Added expand login button
- Updates for lightbox captions
- Suppressed captions on video elements, since they’re ‘Undefined’
- Added Webflow Elements
- Added CMS Lightbox + Captions
- Added Webflow Membership module, with conditional element display.
- Tracking, added cookies and localStorage options.
- Additional numeric formats
- Added user tracking w/ localStorage
- Added Decode HTML
- Added Hide Section w/ Empty Collection Lists
- Added semver sorting.
- Upgraded Dynamic attributes.
- Added Editor-mode detector.
- Added Webflow Editor-mode behavior for nested lists.
- Sorting expanded to include numeric keys
- Number formatting for numbers and currency
- List sorting
- Simple commerce
- Added IP Info capture-and-append.
- Added ‘n8n’ handler.
- Change handlers so that the form action is retrieve at the point of submit. This way it can be changed live (e.g. for debugging purposes).
- Bugfix on form data serilaization.
- Redesigned to a webhook-handler approach, which is specified by a
- The zapier handler is named
- A new
successhandler is added for webhooks that have other JSON response formats.
Attribute name changed from
<data type="wfu-apply-attr" apply="prev"> <data attr="style" value="background-color: yellow;"></data> </data>
Skeleton loader temporarily disabled, as we work through some issues with Webflow’s editor.
Custom attribute tag is now recommended as
wfu-lists=nested rather than
Both are currently identical, but we will expand on this in the future.